Industry: Engineering, Textile and Manufacturing
Location: Hub, Pakistan
A renowned multinational FMCG(foods) Company based at Hub, Pakistan requires Mechanical Technician; The plant consists of variety of machinery for cooking, melting, mixing, forming, baking, cutting and packing operations
Round the clock production requires that once a defect arises, it has to be dealt with quickly. Moreover, maintenance has to be planned so as to cause least effects on production.
Candidate must be responsible for:
- Performs installation, maintenance, inspection, repair, and testing of mechanical components and machinery
- Installation and removal of belts, chains, coupling, bearings, and other drive components.
- Performs critical preventive and repair maintenance, lubrication and inspections.
- Replaces and adjusts packing and seals on specialty equipment
- Reads blueprints, works from specification and follows instructions both written and oral.
- Clean and adjusts tools as required.
- Performs work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Good understanding of operating principles of operation of mechanical machinery
- Familiar with trouble shooting, maintenance and repairs of general mechanical machinery such as pumps, fans, compressors, etc
- Familiar with proper installation and removal of components such as bearings, drive belts, conveyor belts, chains, coupling, seals, etc
- Familiar with welding and turning operations
- Ability to understand system drawings.
- Sufficient grasp of English language to read and comprehend manuals.
- Good oral and written communication.
Eligibility: DAE(Mechanical ) with at least Minimum three years’ experience of repair and maintenance activities on production lines preferably in a FMCG food industry
Age : Not more than 40 years
Salary: 18-22K+ other benefits as per company policy.