Industry: Health and Medical, Management, Textile and Manufacturing
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
A renowned Multinational Pharmaceutical Company based at Karachi, Pakistan requires Assistant Manager New Product Development.
Candidate must be responsible for:
• Conduct lab scale experiments specifically for per-formulation and formulation studies, for the Development of new products.
• Manufacture stability batches according to the requirement.
• Collect report and summarize data of experimental/ research work and present to senior team.
• Collaborate with various departments to follow up of different research activities.
• Perform scale up and technology transfer of developed products.
• Provide assistance in troubleshooting of existing products and launching of new products and provide solutions.
• Prepare technical documents to compile / update CMC dossiers.
• Oversee the performance of all R&D Quality activities to assure that products and processes meet company and regulatory requirements.
• Ensure strategic and tactical deliverables from the formulation/pharmaceutics field to discovery/development project teams.
• Design, analyze and coordinate scientific formulation and process studies for the development of clinical development of New Commercial Products
• Oversee formulation studies, process development, technology transfer and validation protocols and processes for formulation of and cGMP production
• The candidate must possess sound interpersonal skills to coordinate with other departments
• Well versed in MS Excel & Word
• Effective communication Presentation
• Ability to prioritize and effectively work under tough deadlines
• Time Management, Organized and Effective
Qualifications & Experience: B.Pharm/M.Sc(Chemistry)/M.Sc(Microbiology) with at least 2-4 years hands on experience in New Product Development in a well reputed Pharmaceutical Companies.
Regulatory Affairs experience will be considered added qualification.
Salary: Market Competitive(Very attractive)+ other benefits as per company policy.