Industry: Construction and Property, Engineering, Hospitality and Tourism, Marketing & PR
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Chief Engineer required for high rise building in Karachi having offices and shopping mall to Manage the operations of the Technical Services department and to ensure superior service and product quality.
- Minimum of 5 years Engineering management experience, preferably in the retail or hospitality setting.
- Advanced knowledge of building management/engineering to include electrical, HVAC, emergency systems and safe equipment usage.
- Ability to study, analyze and interpret complex activities and/or information in order to improve new practices or develop new approaches.
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain any government required licenses, certificates or permits.
- Must have strong decision making skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to train and develop team members.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and take initiative.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Computer skills (e.g. word processing and spreadsheet).
- English required, as well as other language skills according to the business needs.
We offer good remuneration package to the right candidate.