Industry: Legal, Management, Marketing & PR, Textile and Manufacturing, Transport and Logistics
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
We are looking for hardworking and self motivated qualified professionals with good communication and management skills for the following vacancies:
Manager Imports and Procurement
- Graduate, having at least 5 years experience in all import procedures and formalities.
- Must be strong in correspondence with suppliers and concerned govt. departments.
- Will be responsible for imports and procurement of apparel, accessories etc. from sampling to final product.
- Preference will be given to person with work experience of Textile and Apparels.
Manager Legal Affairs
- Law Graduate having good command over written and spoken English and well versed in understanding and preparing legal documents, sale/purchase agreements for properties, business contracts and commercial correspondence.
- Keeping liaison with company’s advocates will be part of duty.
- Work experience of at least 5 years in similar capacity.
- A highly imaginative person, possessing good aesthetic sense.
- Must be well groomed and also creative in conceiving, visualizing and implementing ideas of attractive and eye-catching apparel displays and related promotions in outlets.
- Traveling across Pakistan will be an essential part of his/her duty.
- Graduates, preferably from the Indus Valley School of Arts, Karachi and other renowned similar institutions and/or persons having proven track record may also apply.
Apply in confidence with CV and Photograph.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- Tips for Perfect Interview Outfit
- Top 10 Travel Jobs and How to Get Them
- What is your interview attire saying about you?
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions
- Top 10 Tips for the First Day of Work
- Tips on how to move forward after made redundant at work
- How to avoid Workplace Bullying: Tips for dealing with Hostile Bosses and CoWorkers