Employer: Vam Systems
Industry: IT Support and Networking
VINIRMA Consulting Pvt. Ltd. is a 360degree Human Resource Management Consulting and Staffing Services Organization with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Australia, USA, Singapore & India.
VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for IT Auditor for one of our clients which is a leading banks in Bahrain with the following skill set and terms and conditions.
- University degree, diploma or professional qualifications in IT, plus relevant working experience. (Preferably BE/BTech/MCA with CISM /CISA).
- Minimum of 4 years experience in IT Applications and Databases with one/two years experience in IT audit.
- Understanding of current IT/INFOSEC practices, standards and principles. (COBIT, ITIL, ISO, etc).
- Broad knowledge of banking applications (Core Banking, Treasury, Card Management, etc.) and operations.
- Knowledge of the Bank’s operating systems (Microsoft, UNIX, SUN, etc), application systems and other IT systems.
- Database (Oracle, Sybase, SQL) & Operating systems (Unix, As400, SUN, Linux, MS) reviews;
- Review of IT Controls in banking applications and products;
- Experience in IT Project Management and Security infrastructure reviews.
- Excellent Oral and written English communications skills.
- Conduct IT audits and any related tasks under the supervision of the Head of IT Audit.
- Maintain an adequate, up to date level of knowledge of current and emerging IT applications, systems & infrastructure.
- Maintain an adequate level of knowledge of banking operations.
- Revise IT Audit documentation to reflect changes in the Bank’s IT environment.
- Perform any ad-hoc IT projects as directed by the Chief Auditor or the Head of IT Audit.
- Develop, maintain and document audit enquiry programs as required.
- Evaluate PC applications for Audit Division use.
- Provide technical assistance for Financial Audit and Credit Audit.
- Comply with the IT and auditing ethics and standards commensurate with position in IT Audit Department.
- Enhance Audit’s reputation within the Bank by maintaining a professional approach at all times.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall be a direct employee of one of the leading banks in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format.