Employer: Vam Systems
Industry: IT Support and Networking
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for System Administrator-Exchange Server for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Should have exposure in L3/L4 Support.
• System Admin with experience in Exchange.
• Sound working knowledge of MS Exchange server 2007 and 2010, Windows NT, Windows Server 2003 and 2008.
• Server build experience and Migration.
• Planning, Designing, Implementing and managing Microsoft Exchange infrastructure.
• Having Knowledge on windows Active directory, DNS,DHCP and Exchange Migration scenarios.
• Backup and restore strategy.
• Certifications: MCSE/MCITP (Mandatory)
Experience Required: 4Years.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 Month)
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- Tips for Perfect Interview Outfit
- Top 10 Travel Jobs and How to Get Them
- What is your interview attire saying about you?
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions
- Top 10 Tips for the First Day of Work
- Tips on how to move forward after made redundant at work
- How to avoid Workplace Bullying: Tips for dealing with Hostile Bosses and CoWorkers