Employer: Vam Systems
Industry: IT Support and Networking
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Quality Assurance Specialist for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Bachelors MIS/BIS/CS
• ITIL Foundation as minimum
Skill Set required:
• Knowledgeable about ITIL/ITSM adoption
• Service Management practitioner with experience doing policy, process, procedure and RACI work.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills. A significant component of the job will be the development of policy, process, procedure and RACI documentation.
• Sound understanding of Release, Change, Incident and Problem Management
• Business Cases & Solution Evaluation
• Capture the reasoning for initiating a project or task
• Current state assessment & desired state evaluation
• Compiling the business case document and presenting content
• Selecting the right technology partners to ensure short term success as well as having confidence to maintain the long term relationship
• Preparing the solutions evaluation matrix
• Managing the evaluation process
• Coordinates activities to ensure new solutions are ready for production operations.
• Establish and maintain policy for documentation of all services in ITD
• Reviews documentation before is sent out to external customers.
• Establish policy for end user experience on all IT services.
• Insure that all policies and procedures reflect the latest operational tasks.
• Insure that fully approved policies, procedures and processes are in place and all personnel are aware and have access to them.
• Periodic reviews of existing policies, procedures and processes and identify areas of potential improvement. Quality Assurance & Control
• Develop and refine IT quality assurance plan for all IT services.
• Develop and manage quality assurance metrics for performance improvement of all teams.
• Implements on-going quality improvement processes working with interdepartmental teams.
• Carries out quality check in accordance with the plans and procedures.
• Insure that the quality control standards and procedures are followed.
• Conduct training courses in quality assurance.
• Audit the various IT projects according to quality and project plans.
Experience Required: 5+Years.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format.