Industry: Customer Service, Management
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
• Represent company in a positive and professional manner
• Welcome customers with greet and resolve issues in a courteous way and timely
• Identify areas of improvement in the company
• Perform any other duties assigned by CEO
• Monitor progress and achievement through performance reports and take corrective action as appropriate and in a timely manner
• Identify areas of improvement in the company and assist in creating and implementing solutions
• Works with all personnel and outside contacts to satisfy clients and achieve company goals
• Oversee all aspects of customer service requirements
• Collect & updated the customer data and timely follow up all the requirements related to vehicle.
• Assign additional task to team workers as and when required
• Manage the Meet and Greet process as required by sales. Keep the process current at all times and ensure that all Meet & Greets are completed in a timely manner
• Helping to build good customer relations
• Organize audits within the department with the Sales Department team as required
• Prepare and make reports and present it to top management as and when required
• Work closely with sales and service department.
• Ensure that all reporting requirements are fully met and presented accurately and timely
• Generate a monthly escalation report and send it to the top management.
• Communicate with the customer as required
• Follow the Out-of-Scope process and be personally involved with the out-of-scope communication to the customers
• Work with sales on any Pre Sales needs. Co-ordinate Pre sales activities as and when required
• Organize test calls through Service Department as required
• Ensure that customer surveys are conducted as per company policy.
• All survey reports are to be presented to top management
• Participate in service review meetings with Strategic customers as required
• Train and / or coordinate training for all employees in CS department
• Conduct formal goal setting sessions for all reporting staff and follow up to ensure compliance
• Measure and review employees’ performance with respect to company goals