Employer: Vam Systems
Industry: Customer Service, Engineering, Finance and Accounts, IT Support and Networking, Telecommunications
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Business Analyst for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, Telecommunications, Business Administration or a related technical field.
• Minimum 5 years in the Capital market, brokerage, banking and finance and with at least 2 years in IT.
• A minimum of 5 to 6 years of experience in the field of MIS.
Required Special Skills:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Arabic (preferable).
• Possess strong computer software MS Office (Word, Excel and Access) skills.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment.
• Excellent business process analysis and mapping.
• Customer service oriented.
• Ability to effectively interact at all levels in the bank and outside contacts.
• Planning and organizing ability.
• Develop good relationships with vendor to support business
• Interface with executives, end users and other technical resources to fulfill end user requirements.
• Provide daily support by advising and assisting clients in the optimal use of existing systems, and provide troubleshooting services to clients, as requested.
• Develop a partnership with local and international business users and create a positive relationship to clearly understand business processes, short and long-term business objectives, and functional goals.
• Prepare business proposals for software development projects for eventual presentation to senior management. Communicate application/business knowledge to other members of IT.
• Evaluate alternative solutions via RFP and vendor documents
• Interpret end user requirements; design, develop and implement applications to meet business needs while adhering to development standards.
• Create and assist others in the writing of user documentation, instruction, procedures, and training documents.
• Monitor and document implementation issues and review requests.
• Prepare data migration verification and sign off procedures
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 4 weeks)
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format.