Employer: Career Consultants Inc
Industry: Management, Security, Transport and Logistics
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
• Management of all Administrative, Security and Transport functions.
• As Security Correspondence at Affiliate Level, coordinate with Corporate Economic Security Division(C.E.S.D), France regarding Security related matters.
• Fostering professionalism in Admin staff by continuously motivating them towards achievement of their objectives.
• Monitoring the performance of Admin staff.
• Administering Company Support Services, i.e. land line telephones/facsimile/ISDN lines, Housekeeping, Dispatches& Photocopiers, etc.
• Continuous updating of Administration/Security related SOPs.
• Oversee Company Cafeteria functioning.
• Administer/maintain Company Vehicles allocated to Management/Field Force staff.
• Monitoring Security Guards/Supervisors for strict implementation of security procedures/orders/instructions and security discipline.
• Any other assigned responsibility, falling within the ambit of Administration
Qualification & Experience :
- Must be a Graduate/Post Graduate ( Preferably a retired Armed Forces Officer (Col/Lt.Col) with minimum of 5 – 10 years experience in a similar position, preferably of a Pharmaceutical industry.